Skip to main content

Youtube Video Look-At #1


Hello and welcome to something different for today! I said I'd start sharing peoples videos and I haven't done any of that. So today I'll be changing that in this post. Here's some of the content that I want to highlight and show off to you guys!

Video #1


Love this guys energy. I've been watching TheMrDevizzle from time to time because his personality is very contagious. Check out his latest video below!



Video #2


Another individual I watch from time to time is Genuinely Gage. He's definitely flamboyant but Gage's personality is really contagious. The jump cuts are jarring at times but you can't help but chuckle and laugh at the things he says and does.




Video #3


Really interesting guy who talks about a variety of things. But this video is focusing more on scenery. Very well put together and the scenery is beautiful. Check it out.

 

Conclusion


I want to keep these posts rather short so I'll be sticking to three videos per posts like this. If you have suggestions for other people I should watch, leave a comment down below!

Until next time!

Eric S Burdon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to Youtuber Shoutout

Hello everyone and welcome to Youtubers Shoutout! A simple blog with the intent to help other youtubers out there get recognized for their work! Being a Youtuber myself, I understand the struggle and people wanting to be the next Markiplier, PewDiePie, or Casey Neistat. It's very tough to break through and get noticed and that's really what this blog is all about. Getting people to break through and get discovered. So you may be asking... How will you be doing this? Well I'm glad you asked this. I'll be doing this in two ways: reviews, and sharing. Let me go and explain each one. Sharing Sharing is the not-as impactful method that I'll be using but it'll serve a purpose. Sharing is simply what it says on the box, I'll be sharing other peoples content. This will be no different than the hundreds of Youtube Retweet/Share accounts that are on twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. It's an overused method, but I'm adding something new.

Grading Method

Grading Method So as per my  opening post, I'll be using a grading system to do my reviews.  This grading method that I'm using is a simple one to five numbering system, one being the lowest and five being the highest. I'll also include an overall score and a rank as well. In this post I'll be going into detail what all the numbers and letters will mean. Not only that but I'll be talking about what in the world  the grading method will serve for in these reviews. Significance  Like I said in my beginning post the purpose of these reviews is to provide valuable feedback to the creator. What is really good and makes them stand out, but also what they can work on. This will always be outlined in a positive way and be explained as well. Saying a video is bad doesn't really help the creator. Same goes as saying a video is good. Not only that but the review will also serve as a way to decide next steps for the creator as well. To work on the recommendati

Omnisek Channel Review

Follow Omnisek! Twitter       Youtube         Instagram Omnisek has been on Youtube for quite some time, but didn't start posting videos regularly until 5 months ago. Omniseks provides a combination of gaming and vlogging and is passionate about helping other people. He is part of a community called team filthy that also strives to help other people. Here’s the video that I saw when I first dropped onto his channel. Equipment Used 2 monitors  1ms response time Samsung's keyboard  blackwidow mouse  mamba Razer chroma mouse pad  pc is hand build (Logitech camera 920, maybe i5, 3570k Intel processor, z77 stock mobo 8 gb of ram ssd) The Grading Channel Look Old Channel Look When I first went to Omnisek's channel I was once again greeted by loud music to catch my attention. Looking at the opening I’d say the intro is very typical for most gamers introductions. It’s still is a good opening, however there isn’t anything too distinct t